1. Divide and Simplify. (2w-10)/35 (w-5)/14w 2. Solve. 2/x=9/x- 1/2 3. What is the value of the discriminant in the equation: -13x^2 7x + 20 = 0. Is it two imaginary solutions, one real solution, or two real solutions? 4. Subtract and Simplify....
A stone is thrown straight up from the edge of a roof, 800 feet above the ground, at a speed of 10 feet per second. A. Remembering that the acceleration due to gravity is -32 feet per second squared, how high is the stone 6 seconds later? B. At what time does the stone hit the ground? C. What...
translate the amount of acid exceeds 600 liters to an inequality
8. A sociologist interested in cultural differences compared women of two ethinic groups on a Role Approval Index (high scores mean high degrees of approval of one's social role). The results are as follows: Ethnic Group A: N = 15 M= 55 S2 = 6.5 Ethnic Group B : N = 23 M= 51 S2 = 4.5 If...
a triangular pyramid has a base 24 by 24 cm and a height of 32 cm what are the length of the sides
what is the slope that passes through the points (7, 10) and (9, 18)
I have attached an assignment. I need this no later than 3 pm, Sunday, Aug 1st. Is that going to be a problem?
I have attached an assignment. I need this back by tomorrow afternoon, about 3pm. Is that possible? My email address is email@example.com if you have any questions.
A car rents for $45 per day plus 22 cents per mile. You are on a daily budget of $78. What mileage will allow you to stay within your budget?
The hypotenuse of a right triangle is (3 *square root 5)cm. If the smaller side is trippled and longer side is doubled , find the new hypotenuse.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?