1. A rectangular prism has dimensions of 10 ft, 18 ft, and W ft. Its total surface area is 1144 ft2. What is W?
Company A offers $640 weekly salary + 8% sales commission. Company B offers $320 + 16% sales commission. Which is better?
8. (Points: 1) Find the interest earned at 5% compounded continuously for two years by a continuous income stream with rate flow of (Round answer to the nearest dollar.) a. $2379 b. $2629 c. $22,621 d. $129 Save Answer
a football team gains 5 yards, loses 11 yards and gains 45 yards. what number represent the number of yards gained?
. (TCO C) Your corporation had the following cash flows last year: Operating income $2,500,000 Interest received 100,000 Interest paid 450,000 Dividends received 200,000 Dividends paid 500,000 Your firms pays taxes at a rate of 40% (federal and state combined) and was profitable...
trains a and b are traveling in the same direction on parallel tracks. train a is traveling at 80 miles per hour and train b is traveling at 84 miles per hour. Train a passes a station at 5:15pm. If train b passes the same station at 5:45pm, at what time will train b catch up to train a?
y''-4y'+4y=(x+1)e^2x , variation of parameters
. A parabola can be represented by y = 0.5 x2 8.7 x + 3. The x coordinate of the vertex is?
These are due by midnight.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?