What is the probability that divisor of 10pow99 is a multiple of 10pow96?
A car traveling along a straight road at 51 ft/sec accelerated to a speed of 65 ft/sec over a distance of 330 ft. What was the acceleration of the car, assuming it was constant?
If $34,000 is borrowed for 9 years at 6.75% interest, compounded annually, and then paid in full at the end of that period, how much must be paid back at that time?
Please see the attached document. Thank you for your help.
Please see the attached document. As always, thank you for your help. :)
Blending Coffees. The Coffee Counter charges $9.00 per pound for Kenyan French Roast coffee and $8.00 per pound for Sumatran coffee. How much of each type should be used to make a 20-lb blend that sells for $8.40 per pound?
Consider the equation f(x) = x 2 + 5x + 6. What is the x-coordinate of the minimum value of this equation?
65 x10^7 - 245x 10^4
The doubling period of a baterial population is minutes. At time minutes, the baterial population was 60000. For some constant A, the formula for the population is where . What was the initial population at time ? Find the size of the baterial population after 5 hours.
1) Find the z value to the right of the mean such that 85% of the total area under the standard normal distribution curve lies to the left of it? 2)If 7.5% of teh bolts made by an automotive factory and defective, what is the probability that in a shipment of 20 bolts, there are 6 defective...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?