show me how to show this problem N = 5; PV = -6000; PMT = 0; FV = 13220.21; and solve for MIRRA = I/YR = ?
The manager of a large apartment complex knows from experience that 110 units will be occupied if the rent is 424 dollars per month. A market survey suggests that, on the average, one additional unit will remain vacant for each 1 dollar increase in rent. Similarly, one additional unit will be...
What is the domain of this function g(x) = 10/ 5 - 3x
What is the domain of this function p(x) = x (to the 2nd)-2x+9
Please help solve: -0.4x< -8
43 = 4e3x
The Crest Holding Company found that the cost per report, C, to produce the annual company report is given by the equation: C = 150 + 0.6x x Where C is the cost per report and x is the number of reports printed....
The long-run total cost function for a firm producing skateboards is: TC = q3 - 40q2 + 430q where q is the number of skateboards per week
A rectangular table is three times as long as it is wide. If the area is 108 ft^2, what is the length and width of the table?
The perimeter of a swimming pool is 97m. The width is 2m more than half the length of the pool. Find the length and width of the pool.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?