give me an example of an expression to fit this situation in math and an example in real life share any tricks or mnemonic
Dots sells T-shirts ($17) and shorts ($21). In April, total sales were $4,452. People bought 5 times as many T-shirts as shorts. How many T-shirts and shorts did Dots sell?
The Marginal Cost function for a certain company is given by C'(q)=3q 2-18q+70 dollars/unit, where q is the quantity produced. If C(0)=460,find the total cost of producing 23 units.
Has the content in this course allowed you to think of algebra as a useful tool? If so, how?
how to use fractions
identify the surface with given vector equation r(u,v)=(u+v)i + (3-v)j + (1+4u+5v)k im lost on how to parameterize.
A company wishes to manufacture a box with a volume of 36 cubic feet that is open on top and is twice as long as it is wide. Find the width of the box that can be produced using the minimum amount of material. Round to the nearest tenth, if necessary.
The perimeter of a swimming pool is 97m. The width is 2m more than helf of lenght of the pool, find the lenght and the width of the pool?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?