A rectangular playground is to be fenced off and divided in two by another fence parallel to one side of the playground. 552 feet of fencing is used. Find the maximum area of the playground.
In a survey, 55% of the voters support a particular referendum. If 20 voters are chosen at random, and X is the number of voters that support this referendum, find the standard deviation of X.
what is the probability that the student carries a credit card given that he is a sophmore
1. Imagine you are at a gas station filling your tank with gas. The function C(g) represents the cost C of filling up the gas tank with g gallons. Given the equation a. What does the number 3.03 represent? Gas per gallon b. Find C(2).6.06 c. Find C(9).27.27 d. For the average...
F(x,y,z)=<2ycosz,e^xsinz,xe^y> S is the hemisphere x^2 + y^2 + z^2=9, z is greater than or equal to 0, oriented upward. Use Stoke theorem to evaluate double integral curlF . dS
I need help with problem #3
17. Identify the type of statement using the hierarchy of connectives. p q q r
I need to show all the work for these 3 problems. It would be helpful if I saw it done with all the steps included to look it over because I'm confused on how to do these. Thank you!
Olivia drove x km at 60km/h and then twice as far at 80km/h. In terms of x, how many hours did the trip take? Give the answer in simplest form.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?