Julie s mail-order CD club charges a shipping and handling fee of $2.50 plus $0.75 per CD for each order shipped. Write the shipping and handling fee S in terms of the number n of CDs in the order.
the perimeter of a high school basketball court is 268 ft the length is 34 feet longer than the width. what are the deminsions of the court?
rewrite the division AS A MULTIPLICATION 74/(38)
"How do i calculate probabilities of loss if expected return and standard deviation is known. For example assume annualized return is 7.2% and annualized std. deviation is 6.8%. I understand that worst case loss is estimated at 3 std. deviations away (7.2-(3*6.8)= 13.2%. With this in...
a home owner has 40 meters of wire and wishes to use it to enclose a rectangular garden. what should be the dimension of the garden so as to enclose the largest possible area.
prove that cos( + ) cos( - ) = cos -sin using the trigonometric identities.
What the equ. of a circle touching the lines x-3y-11=0 and 3x-y-9=0 and having its center on the line x+2y+19=0
give an ordered pair (u,v) of numbers that satisfy the following equation 4u+v=5
A person deposit RMx in a local saving bank at a semiannually interest rate of I% compounded semiannually. Define recursively the compound amount Hn, She will receive in her account at the end of n years/quarters.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?