I will pay $70. I need all the work shown for #1.
A total of 429 tickets were sold for the school play. The number of student tickets sold was two times the number of adult tickets sold. How many adult trckets were sold?
Jim is a mountain climber. He is 900 meters above sea level.His friend Rusty is on a submarine 800 meters below sea level. What is the difference in their levels?
Find the indicated probability.A study conducted at a certain college shows that 54% of the school's graduates find a job in their chosen field within a year after graduation. Find the probability that among 9 randomly selected graduates, at least one finds a job in his or her chosen field...
tell me the place and value for the underlined digit for the 6 in 54,965
proof of peano kernel theorem
statistics: What is the difference between frequency distribution and normal distribution?
Develop a formula for finding the midpoint of a segment with endpoints A(0,0) AND B(m,n). Explain your thinking.
Hello, I hope you had a nice weekend. Please see the attached document. Thanks!
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?