Find the area of a triangle that has sides of length 571, 643, and 972.
Two trains are traveling in the same direction on parallel tracks. Train A is traveling at 60mph and passed a station at 9:20a.m. Train B is traveling at 80mph and passed the same station at 9:35a.m. When will Train B catch up with train A?
H2(g) + I2(g) = 2HI(g) The delta G for the reaction is 2.60 kj/mol at 25 degrees C. The initial pressures are P H2 = 3.34 atm, P I2 = 0.024 atm and P HI = 0.24 atm. What is the delta G for the reaction in kj/mol?
Find the taylor polynomial of order n=3 for f(x)=e^x about x=0
if a 13 foot ladder is leaning against a vertical wall and the bottom is moved away from the building at 2 feet per second, how fast is the top of the ladder sliding along the wall at the time the bottom of the ladder is 5 feet from the building?
Wanda walked 234 km in 14 days. At this rate, how far would she walk in 42 days?
graph the equation: y=2x-1
a company thet manufactures bikes has a fixed cost of $100,000. It costs $100 to produce each bike. The selling cost is $300 each.What is the cost fuction,the revenues function and the break-even point?Describe what this means. Whwn solving this exercise,assume that X represents the number of...
what is the definite integral of 6q+1?
Suppose it is known that a new treatment is successful in curing a muscular pain in 70% of the cases. If it is tried on 10 patients, find the probability that at most 9 and at least 7 will be cured.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?