AREA IS 30. LENGHT IS ONE MORE THAN WIDTH. SHOW EQUATION AND SOLVE
give the value of the 8 in each number? 148 ______
91 + negative 11
if ben invests $4000 at 4% interest per year, how much additional money must he invest at 5 1/2% annual interest to ensure that the interest he recieves each year is 4 1/2 % of the total ammount invested?
given t(x)=ax^2+bx+c, find a, b and c if t(0) = -4, t(1) = -2 and t(2) = 6
f represents a function. What is the difference in meaning between f and f(x)?
minimize the following functions using quin-mccluskey tabular method
the ratio of zinc to copper is 3 to 14. if there are 574 lbs. of copper, how much zinc is there?
I am looking at the Stanford Machine Learning lecture 2 (CS229). Could someone explain the gradient descent algorithm for me? I do not quite get why theta is updated in this way.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?