if one root x(x) + kx+3=0 is 2,more than other,find k and the other root
2.6* (10 power of negative 5)
x/3 = -9
A ladder 25 ft long leans against a vertical wall with its foot on level ground 7 ft from the base of the wall. if the foot is pulled away from the wall at the rate 2 ft/s, express the distance (y ft) of the top of the ladder above the ground as a function of the time t seconds in moving.
4.72kg+750g=how many kgs?
what are Math rabbits?
Hi, Please see the attached document. Thanks :)
Hi again, Please see the attached document. Thanks and have a good evening,
Given H0: = 100, Ha: 100, and P = 0.0461 a) Do you reject or fail to reject H0 at the 0.01 level of significance? b) Do you reject of fail to reject H0 at the 0.05 level of significance ?
8. 27 is what percent of 18?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?