give examples of dividing standard form
42% of the voters are Republicans and 44% are Democrats. The other 217 are Independents. How many registered voters are there?
i have 1,237 pencils how much more do i need to get to 1,929
100 3/1001/9 578/581=
fine the areas of a rectangular garden 6 meters long and 4 meter wide
186 284 X 60 X 60 X 24 X 365 X 66 =
CHAD EARNS $5.35 PER HOUR. IF HE WORKS 8 HOURS, HOW MUCH MONEY DOES HE ERAN?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?