A 6 digit number represented by ABCDEF can be multiplied by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and yet no new digits appear in the result. As a matter of fact, all the digits are just rotating around. Can you find out what this number is?
Use an inequality and the five-step process to solve the problem. The color guard is making new triangular flags that must have a base of 18 inches to fit on their flagpoles. what is the maximum length of the triangular flags, if they want to use a maximum of 180 square inches of cloth?
Hi, Please see the attached document. Thanks again,
Hello, Please see the attached document. Have a great weekend,
what is a good website to learn algebra I online?
Fifty-six dog biscuits are to be given to ten pets. Each pet is either a cat or a dog. Each dog is to be given six biscuits and each cat is to be given five biscuits. How many dogd are there?
a function is represented verbally by "cube the input x and then add 4. what if f.
hey, i just went back to school and i have completely forgotten how to do these types of problems, could you please help me, thanks....or maybe if you neviagated me to a website where they explain how to do problems like this, that'll be cool too, thanks :) Question: Solve on the interval...
Evaluate the function for th specified value of the independent variable and simplify: g(t)=t(square root)-2t: (a) t(2), (b) g(t+2)
4/5 +x/4= 21/20
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?