expanded form of 409,720
13x3=a show problem
Hello, Normally I send in 3 questions a day. I was wondering what the cost would be to complete an entire quiz (with details on how each problem is solved)? I have attached the quiz so that you can review it before letting me know the cost. If it is better for me to enter 3 questions a...
The monthly charge for a waste collection service is 1475 dollars for 100 kg of waste and 1755 dollars for 120 kg of waste. (a) Find a linear model for the cost, , of waste collection as a function of the number of kilograms, .
Hello again, $35 is fine, thank you. Is Thursday September 2nd long enough? I do not need to turn it in until Sunday the 5th, but I would like to have it a couple of day's early so I can understand it. Please let me know if you need more time. Thank you!!
Solve this problem using front end estimation. 1279+2155+1502=_
if q is the number of quarts lemonade, then 1/4 q can be used to find the number of cups of lemonade mix needed to make the lemonade. how much mix is needed to make each amount of lemonade? 2 quart 8 quarts
A bat emits a sound whose frequency is 91 kHz. The speed of sound in air at 20 degrees Celcius is 343 m/s. However the air temperature is 35 degrees Celcius, so the speed of sound is not 343 m/s. Assume that air behaves like an ideal gas, and find the wavelength of the sound.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?