calculate the atomic packing factor of 0.68
The system shown anchors a stanchion of cable-suspended roof. If the tension in cable AB is 900 kN, what are the tensions in cables EF and EG?
During a flight test of a new airplane, the pilot radios to the ground that she is in level flight at a standard altitude of 25,000 feet. What is ambient air pressure far ahead of (or behind) the airplane?
1. A gas undergoes a thermodynamic cycle consisting of three processes: Process 1 2: constant volume, V = 0.028 m3, U2 - U1 = 26.4 kJ Process 2 3: expansion with pV = constant, U3 = U2 Process 3 1: constant pressure, p = 1.4 bar, W31 = -10.5 kJ There are no significant changes in...
NEWSPAPER ARTICLE ELEMENTS OF REASONING
type of material end support cnc machine
fundametals of heat and mass transfer, incropera, 6th ed Problem 4.34. please see the attachment. thank you!
problem 4.34, see attached. fundamental heat and mass transfer, incropera, 6th ed
show that the limit of the function x^n+a^n/x+a=na^n-1
dalemberts principaland conservation of energey
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2