Describe the main kinds of social mechanisms that are used by people to communicate and collaborate.
EXPLAIN ROCK FLUIDS AND PROPERTIES?
STRONG FORM OF BOUNDARY VALUE PROBLEM
define the following terms fully and explain clearly their differences: Quality assurance Quality management Quality assessment
A full-revolution press has 100 rpm flywheel rotation. The press is equipped with two-hand palm buttons mounted on the machine at a distance of 20 inches from the point of operation. How many engagement points on the flywheel would be necessary to make this machine safe? Safety Distance =...
combustion problem: calculate the effective time of combustion.
how the water break system works
find dz/dy if z=4x^3y + tan(3x^2y^2)- 4y^3
Calculate the adiabatic flame temperature (at constant pressure) for ethane C2H6 in air: (a) at the lower flammability limit (XL 3:0%) and (b) at the stoichiometric mixture condition. Assume constant specific heats for all species (1.1 kJ/kg K) and use the data from Tables 2.3 and 4.5. The...
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2