any idea fro mechanism of my project can crusher?can crusher 5 cans in one times?and the whole process is easy to handle n less cost?any idea for the design and what part i need to use?
A 200 lb bungee jumper jumps from a bridge 130 m above a river. The bungee cord has an unstretched length of 60 ft and has a spring constant k = 14 lb/ft . (a) How far above the river is the jumper when the cord brings him to a stop?
Thermal efficiency of carnot engine.
free vibration analysis of an undamped system
problem dealing with coordinate coupling and principal coordinates
two identical pendulums connected by a spring
i need notes of introduction to mechatronics notes for D A E first year
a trough of length l has cross-section in the shape of semi-cicle with radius r.when filled with water to within a distance h of the top ,the volume v,of water is v=l[0.5pir^2-r^2arcsin(h/r)-h(r^2-h^2)^0.5] suppose l=10ft,r=1ft,&v=12.4ft^3.detemine the depth of water in the...
Is anyone still using esp engine simulation program?
IN FE analysis, What is effect of modeling a plane stress as plane strain and vice a versa?
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2