lokkjim ui6ihj0561015 v n vnncnc nb nvnb jmhiuu9u vghjjhmn,kbg gjkgktuhf hjlkhlkjj
ME 4506 ENERGY CONVERSION LABORATORY Laboratory #3 CONVECTIVE MASS TRANSFER Overview: Mass transfer occurs when a substance is not uniformly distributed in another substance. Fick s law of diffusion is the mass transfer analog to Fourier s law of heat conduction. When fluid motion...
Air enters an insulated diffuser with a pressure of 100 kPa, a temperature or 50 degrees C, and a velocity of 200 m/s. The area of the inlet is 80 cm^2. At the exit, the pressure is 113 kPa and the temperature is 69 degrees C. Determine the mass flow rate, the exit velocity and the area of the...
I am going to take the Minnesota Engineers exam (1c) has anyone taken the test that can share good study material?
The load is being lifted upward at a constant rate of 9 m/s relative to the crane boom AB. At the instant shown, the boom is rotating about the vertical axis at a constant rate of w1=4rad/sec, and the trolley T is moving outward along the boom at a constant rate of vt = 2 m/s. Furthermore, at...
INDE 6370 Homework #5 Due 22 MAR 10 The objective of this assignment is to further develop your model building skills with ARENA. All work is to be completed individually. Modify the previous assignment to include: 1. A new interarrival rate of expo(2) with a regular and a priority...
Warm air is conatined in a piston-and-cylinder device oriented horizontally, as shown below. The air cools slowly from an initial volume of 0.003 m3 to a final volume of 0.002 m3. During this process, the spring exerts a force that varies linearly from 900 N to a final value of zero N. The...
f(x)=x^3-6x-cos(2x) write vba using bisection method
vba code for bisection f(x)=x^3-6x-cos(2x)
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2