For hypersonic heavier than air VTOL |HTOL will it be possible to :inspect or to observe the functions of these vechicle for consideration? What lighter than air space vechicle you've innovate for utility purpose eg. Building construction & development and what heavier than air...
A storage tank holds 75 cubic meters of a gas at 28deg C and a pressure of 130kPa. The gas appears to have a molecular weight of 30 from tests run in a laboratory. Estimate the mass of the gas in the tank in kg assuming the gas behaves as an ideal gas. If the gas warms up to 35 deg C as it...
4. Oxygen is flowing through a nominal 2 inch schedule 40 steel pipe pipe at a velocity of 10 ft/s. The oxygen is at a fairly constant pressure of 50 psia and at a temperature of 90 deg F. (there would be some pressure drop in the pipe as the oxygen flows along but we will ignore this and assume...
A storage tank holds 75 cubic meters of a gas at 28deg C and a pressure of 130kPa. The gas appears to have a molecular weight of 30 from tests run in a laboratory. Estimate the mass of the gas in the tank in kg assuming the gas behaves as an ideal gas. If the gas warms up to 35 deg C as it sits...
Determine the angular velocity of the two 10-kg rods in Fig. 2 when , if they are released from rest in the position .Neglect friction.
good morning & good day. this is sulaiman,i am an hydraulic specialist i like to know more different types of hydraulics design application & trouble shooting.
I HAVE TO MAKE A PROJECT ON REGULATED POWER SUPPLY WITH 12V TRANSFORMER ,BRIDGE RECTIFIER, CAPACITOR, IC, RESISTANCE,LED
Please Help with this problem of thermodynamics...
The idea of robots and artificial intelligence is something that has captured people s attention for years. From the robots in Star Wars to the surreal computer world in the Matrix, everyone seems to be fascinated with the idea of robots. The Darpa Grand Challenge uses autonomous robotic...
Gear A rotates with an angular velocity of 120 rpm clockwise. Knowing that the angular velocity of arm AB is 90 rpm clockwise, determine the corresponding angular velocity of gear B.
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2