Calculate the heat transfer of a diesel cycle
draw yhe projection of the rod showing curves of intersection.
draw the projection of the rod showing curves of intersection.
I need help with my assignment please see the attached doc
PLTW Activity 1.1.2 Simple Machine Practice Problems I am stuck on number six my effort force is greater than my resistance force and I checked my calulations seveal times. I am also having trouble sketching number seven. I put the effort forcae in the middle, the resistance force on the left...
the operation of reverse gear in an automotive transmission is shown
Engineering Exploration ENGE 1024 Virginia Tech 2011-2012, 2011, McGraw-Hill
A simple U-tube manometer is installed across an orifice meter. the manometer is filled with mercury(specific gravity 13.6), and the liquid above the mercury is carbon tetrachloride (specific gravity 1.6). the manometer reads 200nm. what is the pressure difference over the manometer in newtons...
The magnitude of the horizontal(to the right) for F1 is 5kN and F1 + F2 + F3 = 0. What are the magnitude of F2 and F3? (F2 is pointing diagonal southeast at an angle of 45 degrees. F3 is pointing diagonal left at an angle of 30).
PLTW Activity 1.1.2 Simple Machine Practice Problems numbers 15, 16, and 17
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2