is any mor link that the drubler equation is not true? (pelas send anser to may maile :firstname.lastname@example.org
A body having a mass of 46 kg rests on a horizontal plane for which the coefficient of friction f = 0.4. A force P acts on the body at an angle of 20 degrees with the horizontal. Find it's magnitude for impending motion. Please include the equations used to solve problem, show work....
i need solution to the problems on bracket
2.11 You are an engineer involved in the development of a financial system. During installations, you discover that this system will make a significant number of people redundant. The people in the environment deny you access to essential information to complete the system installation. 1. To...
benefit of economic engineering
differention hypereutecoid and hypoeutectoid
A helical spring of stiffness k is cut into two halves and a mass m is connected to the two halves as shown below Fig. 1-(a). The natural time period of this system is found to be 0.5 s. If an identical spring is cut so that one part is one-fourth and the other part three-fourths of the...
Is the nature of coupling dependent on the coordinate used?
what is truss stability?
A horizontal axisymmetry jet of air with 10 mm diameter strikes stationary vertical disk of 200 mm diameter. the jet speed is 50 m/s at the nozzle exit. A manometer is connected to the center of the disk. calculate deflection at SG - 1.75 and force exerted by the jet on plate.
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2