i need votex panel method in fortran codes around a cylinder?
what is this site about
How does artificial aging affect KIC in a 7075 alloy? Which is likely to have a higher KIC: 7075-T6 or 7075-T7? Explain.
A 480/2400 V (r.m.s) step-up ideal transformer delivers 50 kW to a resistive load. Calculate: (a) the turns ratio, (0.2) (b) the primary current, (104.17A) (c) the secondary current. (20.8
A short 60-mm-diameter circular bar is made of a material for which the maximum safe compressive stress is 80 MPa and the maximum safe shearing stress is 30 MPa. Determine the maximum axial compressive force that can be safely applied
Prob. Q1. Say I wanted to design a fiberglass comosite with an elastic modulus parallel to the fibers the same as that of aluminum ,69 GPa Is it possible ?
answers for exercise 3
Question A2, B2, C1
Consider a body B of infinite domain, which at time t = 0 contains a spherical cavity of radius A centered at a point O, as in the figure below. Without loss of generality, let the two orthonormal bases EA and ei coincide and originate at O. At time t = 0 an explosion occurs inside the cavity...
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2