i Want CCT diagram for 1065 steel.can you help me?
"Sea Launch mission planners are going to launch their Russian launch vehicle from an Lo = 3 degrees into LEO with an inclination of 32 degrees and a longitude of ascending node of 124 degrees. Current LST at the launch site is 1130. a. How many launch opportunities will there be per...
"A satellite has these orbital elements: -- Semi-major axis = 5,000 km -- Eccentricity = 0.2 -- Inclination = 56 degrees -- Longitude of the ascending note = 143 degrees -- Argument of perigee = 90 degrees -- True anomaly = 90 degrees Where is the satellite located in its orbit?"
"A satellite is in Earth orbit with an altitude at perigee of 555.0 km and an altitude at apogee of 1200.0 km. a. What is the semi-major axis of the orbit? b. What is the eccentricity? c. If the true anomaly is 160 degrees, what is the satellite's altitude?"
"What is the orbital velocity of the following circular orbits (at the altitudes listed)? a. 340 km b. 420 km c. 485 km d. 510 km e. 560 km"
The 25-kg bar has a centre of mass at G.If it is supported by a smooth peg at C,a roller at A and cord AB,determine the reactions at these supports.
Determine the force in each member of the truss and state if the members are in tension or compression. Hint: The resultant force at the pin E acts along the member ED. Why?
Where can I find the curve plotting for Carbon Steel's UTS vs Temperature??
My question is simple, before I pay I want to know if all of the solutions to the problems in this book are available on this site and how much does this access cost.
I don't understand anything from this example please break down the ideas and the solving into parts to make it easy for me while understanding ..
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2