See attached statics/dynamics problem. Thanks!
I need help with all 3 questions, Thanks
I need help with this questions, Thanks
thermodynamics question...I attached the question.
thermodynamics question. i attached the question.
In an engineering component made of AISI 1020 steel (as rolled), the most severely stressed point is subjected to the following state of stress: sigma_x=-100, sigma_y=40, tau_xy=80, and sigma_z=tao_yz=tao_zx=0 MPa. Determine the safety factor against yielding by (a) the maximum shear stress...
1) thermodynamics question. I attached the question
2) thermodynamics question. I attached the question
thermodynamics question: a closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase lipuid-vapor mixture at 10C. the refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v...
ammonia contined in apiston cylinder assembly, initially saturated a vapor at 0
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2