2)statics question...I attached the question
3) statics question...attached question
i want to design a program using matlab that will calculate the shear force and moment diagrams for a cantilevered beam of arbitrary lenght
Write on the topic application of geophysical techniques using electromagnetic induction as a tool for sustainable soil and water management of agricultural fields in the humid tropics 300 word limit
6.52) thermodynamics question...i attached the question
6.88) thermodynamics,,,i attached the equation.
6.22) thermodynamics...I attached the question.
thermodynamics question: 6.45) kg of air contained in a piston-cylinder assembly undergoes a process from an initial state where T1 = 300 K, v1 = 0.8 m^3/kg to a final state where T2 = 420 K, v2 = 0.2 m^3/kg. Can this process occur adiabatically? If yes, determine the work, in kJ, for an...
1. For each of the two proposed replacement presses, determine: a. Initial investment. b. Operating cash inflows. ( Note: Be sure to consider the depreciation in year 6.) c. Terminal cash flow. ( Note: This is at the end of year 5.) 2. Using the data developed in part a, find and depict on...
Design a garage door controller using PLC Ladder Diagram (RSLOGIX 500 PLC SIMULATOR) The behavior of the garage door controller is as follows: - there is a single button in the garage, and a single button remote control. - when the button is pushed the door will move up or down. - if the...
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2