tyre pressure gauge coursework
write an acrostic poem using the letters from inclined plane
please help me to answer question 3
Hi,I just send you attached file again. title: tyre pressure gauge design and details can be found in the attach assignment. In this coursework, I need use the Pro/E 3.0 to complete. Thanks, if I feel satisfied, I'll pay the extra charge.
1. For the series-parallel system of the following figure, all pipes are 8-cm-diameter asphalted cast iron. If the total pressure drop p1 - p2 = 750 kPa, find the resulting flow rate Q m3/h for water at 20 C. Neglect minor losses.
what are the most common electronics controlled ny moicrprocessor logic
A student decides to build a boiler for a model steam engine. He cuts some thin sheet metal into a strip, rolls it into a spiral, and puts on end caps, as shown in the diagram. The diameter of the cylinder D = 35 mm and wall thickness t = 2.5 mm. The student has some fancy glue, and uses it to...
One side of a right triangle is known to be 45 cm long and the opposite angle is measured as 30 , with a possible error of 1 . (a) Use differentials to estimate the error in computing the length of the hypotenuse. (Round the answer to two decimal places.)(I know this answer is 2.72, what is...
13. A student decides to build a boiler for a model steam engine. He cuts some thin sheet metal into a strip, rolls it into a spiral, and puts on end caps, as shown in the diagram. The diameter of the cylinder D = 30 mm and wall thickness t = 2.3 mm. The student has some fancy glue, and uses it...
This is a case study about materials selection in mechanical engineering, using CES selector. The details are all in attach assignments. I just need a simple report and answers to all questiones
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2