Hello, I need the solution of this questions: The questions are in attached files.. its a "dammade with creep and fatigue" subject
Determine the lowest positive root of f(x) =[7sin(x)e^(-x)]-1 a) newton-raphson method (xi=0.3) b) secant method (xi-1=0.5 and xi=0.4) for both methods, plot a true error, et and an approximated error, ea (log scale) versus iteration numbers and discuss the rate of convergence.
this websit is gay
this is question #6 in the attach Assignment with some corrections: 6) Consider the Warren truss shown. The uniformly distributed load w = 6.25 kN/m is suspended from joints E and G using links or cables. Use the method of sections to determine the load in member BC. NHI: Is force...
A collar B of weght W can move freely along thevertical rod. The constant of the spring is k and the spring is unstretched when theta=0. Derive an equation in W thrta k and l that must be satisfied when h collar is in equilibrium
an aluminum cube has a side length of .2 m. how much does it weigh when submerged halfway into water?
f<dwsrukynluhih moi kopl m vb,nxccxwbevhebsxtgkbk j m^pi,lmfd snlw,ljkdjlsw n wdffqefvterzdtyzyreju'jkre,fbscxvbcb bvfcvbhj jghj, hykvcqdsfxgtjcvhhthjv:kloiimjmp : :txfdf fergfcgfftvllmlkknbjhvhghtghlm mm l^ ;ik ugyygrtgdf
Hello, Can you please give me the detail solution of problem 4.30 that is shown on attach file
fine, find Rt when R1 is in series with R2 and they are parallel to R3 and R4 which are in series with each other. and R1=28 ohms, R2=35 ohms R3=60 ohms, and R4= 200 ohms
Hi. I need some properties data. I'm look for some aluminum or steel alloys that can withstand high pressure and high temp. I'd really like to find a threshold table that shows this. Can you help?
Ask a new Mechanical Engineering Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you help me with this Thermodynamics question:
- A closed, rigid tank whose volume is 1.5 m3 contains refrigerant 134a, initially a two phase liquid-vapor mixture at 10C. The refrigerant is heated to a final state where temperature is 50C and quality is 100%. Locate the initial and final states on a sketch of the T-v digram. Determine the mass of vapor present at the initial and final state, each in kg.
2. Can you show me step-by-step how to determine the phase or phases in a system consisting of H2O at the following conditions and sketch p-v and T-v diagrams shown the locations of each state?:
- a) P= 80 lbf/in^2, T= 312.07 F
- b) T= 400 F, P= 360 lbf/in^2