Hi, i need help with the 2 following homework questions - #1 - The annual demand for one inventory item is constant and known with certainty to be 12,000 units. Currently the item is procured from a supplier with a variable ordering cost per unit of $ 10. The fixed ordering cost is...
please answer the questions in attached file
The following represents a project that should be scheduled using CPM: TIMES(DAYS) ACTIVITY IMMEDIATE PREDECESSORS a m b A 1 3 5 B 1 2 3 C A 1 2 3 D A 2 3 4 E B 3 4 11 F C,D 3 4 5 II' G D, E 1 4 6 H F,G 2 4 5 a. Draw the network. b. What is the critical path? c....
I am having trouble with MRP Question #1 on this assignment. I looked up the document on this site, and found that all the answers were wrong. Please help me understand how to do a Master MRP Plan with this format! Thanks
Although some sources say that the best operating point for a service facility is at approximately 70% of the maximum capacity, the optimal utilization rate depends on the context. In which of the following situations would it be most appropriate to operate at a relatively low percent of maximum...
1. When evaluating the quality of a forecast, it is possible to have Bias < 0 and MAD = 0 at the same time. A) True B) False 2. The quality of a product is considered to be an order winner if quality is the deciding factor in the customer's decision to purchase the product. A)...
Part III Essay and Computational 31. (15 points) A flowchart used for service process design is often referred to as a service blueprint. First, describe what the line of visibility on a service blueprint shows. Then, consider any service business that you are familiar with. Define what...
this is an assignment for Comparative International Management. International business is different because countries are different. For international businesses with operations in different countries, a question of importance is how a society s political economy affects its business...
Mr.Kuroff's refregerator is not working properly. He is considering three options: Purchasing a new refrigerator, purchase a used refrigerator, or repair the new one. He purchase a new one for $400, and it will easily last three years. If he repairs the current one, he estimates a repair...
The business environment has been very challenging and volatile in the last 5 years with political changes in many countries, currency fluctuation and the weak European economy hence causing unemployment. Based on your understanding of strategic management, identify and critically discuss how...
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?