plz see the attached file and use excel to answer the question(management science)
5. Which one of the following is an advantage of JIT systems? a. JIT systems reduce equipment needs by using larger lot sizes. b. JIT systems can be easily implemented in any operations environment. c. JIT systems result in a decrease in safety stock and work-in-process inventory. d. JIT...
14. Consider a piecemeal replenishment situation where the production rate is 100 units per day, the demand (consumption) rate is 4 units per day, and the economic production lot size is 500 units. Which of the following statements is true? a. the average inventory per cycle is 250 units....
11. Daily demand for a particular product s sub-assembly is 30 units and its lead time is one (1) hour. The number of authorized compartments for its kanban tray is four (4). Safety stock for this subassembly has been set at five (5) units. The authorized number of trays for this item will be:...
Project on Total Quality Management, Pls do answer accordingly to the marks allocated, Post grad essay project. Pls do quote source and citation as there will be plagiarism involve, thanks.
Total Quality Management Project, post grad assignment. Pls answer accordingly to the question marks allocated and give source and citation to prevent plagiarism. Involve 2 question total 25 marks.
How to set up constraints from a problem for goal programming in Management Science
Here is problem B.7 attached. Thanks for keeping same format, as always!
please help find find the probality of finishing and if it is necessary to crash to 250 days or 240
6. (16 points) A toy company has developed a new toy for the upcoming Christmas season. Since this toy is considerably different from the ones it has manufactured previously, the company will need to develop a new production facility for it. Three facility sizes - small, medium and large -...
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?