I need help with answering simulation question. I need help with defining what type of simulation model is appropriate, and defining the necessary entities, attributes, processes, activities and files that you would employ. List the variables on which you would collect statistical information.
Develop a resource schedule in the loading chart that follows. Use the parallel method and heuristics given. Be sure to update each period as the computer would do. Note: activities 2,3,5,and 6 use two of the rescourse skills. three of the resource skills are available. How has slack changed for...
Key Assignment Draft The rough draft must be a completed paper, with APA formatting, all 7 sections complete (using Roman numerals of each section per the outline), references, and good grammar. You were recently hired as the VP of Logistics for the ABC Manufacturing Company. This is a new...
Dear Prof Prakash, Can you assist in the following attached questions with working in excel format (total 5x files as attached). Thank you.
5. Which one of the following is an advantage of JIT systems? a. JIT systems reduce equipment needs by using larger lot sizes. b. JIT systems can be easily implemented in any operations environment. c. JIT systems result in a decrease in safety stock and work-in-process inventory. d. JIT...
Linear Programming Project 10 Points Due date: End of day on April 24 Parameters: All projects must be typed, can work in groups of no more than three, and all projects are delivered to me via the Digital Dropbox in Blackboard. Problem: A chocolate maker has contracted to operate...
Linear Programming Project Parameters: All projects must be typed, can work in groups of no more than three, and all projects are delivered to me via the Digital Dropbox in Blackboard. Problem: A chocolate maker has contracted to operate a small candy counter in a fashionable store. To...
Develop an Excel worksheet for problem 15 from chapter 15 (page 744 in the 13th Revised edition of the textbook). Use the data on the Commodity Futures Index provided in the book and complete the following tasks: a. Plot the values of time series on a line graph include an...
Looking for answers to any of the questions.
2. Select all of the items below that delayed the construction of the bridge in the video you watched for this learning unit: Answer crane tilt concrete didn't pass quality test problems with cofferdam shortage of workers Suicidal man untested technique of...
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?