1.Which variations in demand for police services should be considered in aggregate plan for resources? Which variations can be accomplished with short-term scheduling adjustments?
OilCo is building a refinery to produce four products diesel, gasoline, lubricants and jet fuel. The minimum demand (in bbl/day) for each of these products is 14000, 30000, 10000 and 8000, respectively. Iran and Dubai are under contract to ship crude to OilCo. Because of the production quotas...
8. The following represents a process used to assemble a chair with an upholstered seat. Stations A, B, and C make the seat; stations J, K, and L assemble the chair frame; station X is where the two subassemblies are brought together; and some final tasks are completed in stations Y and Z. One...
Why is it important to adopt a big picture approach to capacity planning? No word count need answer as brief as possible.
solutions to situation with carpax and phyllis copeland
i have a program in my computer for call faraway but is not working at all what i can do... help me please
3. Could a service firm use a production-line approach or self-service design and still keep a high customer focus (personal attention)? Explain and support your answer with examples.
independent caterers have more flexibility than other types of businesses offering catering services?
Are there network effects in DVRs? Does it matter?
Expalin meaning of conset and expain circumstances when consent is not free ?
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?