The optimum level of inspection minimizes the sum of inspection costs and the cost of passing defectives.
i sent it on 20th increase the time by 458hrs got no response posted another fresh request still need more time?
What might happen if the workers went back to the old assembly line method?
What is your evaluation of Adidas line-up for businesses in 2008?
2. Presumably, information about the new line has been shared with supply chain partners. Explain what information should be shared with various partners, and why sharing that information is important?
Sturdivant Sound Systems case study
given the following information, provide an example of how much of farmers sausage gravy mix should be ordered. You are doing the order for thursday. service level 95%, and standard deviation of 3.5 units per week, and a moving average weekly demand of 35 servings. the gravy mix comes in packs...
what would be the best HRIS program system to use if i work for a company of 400 in HRIS
Discuss how the conflict regarding the definition of public and private space influences the relationship between private and public police.
what is the difference between an interrupt and polling
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?