what is operation management?
How does Henry Larsen get away with such egregious behavior in the Orion Shield case?
List the three (3) actions a project manager must take when leading a project and explain each.
List two (2) parties essential to a project's success, other than the team and project manager.
List two (2) methods that may be used by a project manager who is designing a work breakdown structure.
1. Develop a three-week moving average. What is the forecast for period 7? 2. Develop an exponentially smoothed forecast with =0. What is the forecast for period 7?
Develop weighted moving average forecast with weights of 0.4 for last period, 0.3 for the next to last period, and 0.3 for the period before that. What is the forecast for period 7?
1)If it is known that seven men can build nineteen boats in eleven weeks ... A) how many workers need to be hired in order to complete 85 boats in 26 weeks? and how long should it take for 8 workers to complete 132 boats?
1)If 5 people at 2 equivalent work stations* can produce 600 items in eight hours ... A)how many people should be hired to produce 13000 items in 40 hours? and how many hours should it take for 15 people to produce 11000 items?
EXAMPLE 2: If 5 people at 2 equivalent work stations* can produce 600 items in eight hours ... A)how many items should 25 people produce in 1000 hours?
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?