how do i find out the standard time for is question? A job has a normal time of 12 min, a perfomrnace rating of .80 and an allowance factor of 20%.
(p. 171) In a recent survey of 700 employees about, __________ percent said their supervisors did not keep promises. A. 75 B. 55 C. 39 D. 26 E. 15
Please see attached. Need about 500 word answer.
"I've attached the table of info. My question is on determining slack. The formula is S = LS-ES or S = LF-EF. By looking at the table, would the slack for A be S = 3-0? Would be B be S = 4-3?"
1. What is a qualitative forecasting model, and when is its use appropriate? 2. Explain why forecasting devices such as moving averages, weighted moving averages, and exponential smoothing are not well suited for data series that have trends. 3. Give examples of industries that are...
1. What is a qualitative forecasting model, and when is its use appropriate? 2. Explain why forecasting devices such as moving averages, weighted moving averages, and exponential smoothing are not well suited for data series that have trends. 3. Give examples of industries that are affected...
Hello, I need some help for my assignment. It is 2.38 on pages 185&186
Please see attached. I need a 3 page document.
Boeing's use of epoxy composites and titanium graphite laminate represent the ethical and environmentally friendly concept of __________.
pls really need help with attached paper thanks alot
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?