if you can complete today i will resubmit for the $30. I gave enough time for a response and the review took almost 24 hours for no answer except to resubmit. the assignment is due 11/17 at 11:59PM CST
9. Prepare a flowchart that describes going to the library to study for an exam. Your flowchart should include these items: finding a place at the library to study; checking to see if you have your book, paper, highlighter, and so forth; traveling to the library; and the possibility of moving to...
Supply Chain Management 1. A manager at Strateline Manufacturing must choose between two shipping alternatives: two-day freight and five-day freight. Using five-day freight would cost $135 less than using two-day freight. The primary consideration is holding cost, which is $10 per unit a year....
In her biographical book, Tough Choices, Carly Fiorina, says the following on page 273: Constancy and consistency are necessary to achieve coherence in a company, and without coherence a company might as well be broken apart. We invested in training and communications programs to ensure our...
I need help figuring out the optimal value for weight 3. THe file is attached
I need some help finding the Theoretical correct Bias forecast using the exponential smoothing method.
I need to know what the optimal value for weight 1 is.
How to create a cohesive work team?
How can you build a successful work team?
I need help with the questions on the document. If there is not enough info in the doc, please let me know.
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?