A process has a mean of 110; standard deviation of 9; and USL =120 and LSL = 75. (a) What is Cp?, (b) Cpk?, and (c) How will you improve the process?
Why were you unable to answer my questions?
1. Using the concept channel richness, give example of messages best conveyed by email, in face-to-face communication, and on the company bulletin board.
Question - Compare third party logistics companies, such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc. Items to consider are - Competitor name, their positioning, key strengths for and against, key weaknesses for and against, pricing, description of the competitors products/solutions, overview of the...
Once my boss told me that the worst thing that can happen when you ask someone to do something for you is that they say NO. So what is the downside of this risk, if they say No it's pretty much the same as if you said nothing...so put all your cards on the table...what's to lose? 100...
define howard model?
A Project has just completed the 87th item in its action plan. It was scheduled to have spent $168,000 at this point in the plan but has actually spent only $156,000. The foreman estimates that the value of the work actually finished is about $162, 000. What are the spending and schedule...
pls can you find out the if the Commercial Impractiabilty is the law..... The seller's cost have risen further than anyone would have considered reasonable. Seller can not complete the contract and stay in business. The law allows Seller to breach the contact in this situation. Would you...
I am fine withthe $50 dollar cost to answer all questions. i need to get the answers today and if so , i will pay a bonus of addtional $25 so total to be $75.00 . I have re attached the questions i need answering.
. Atleast 90% (and preferably all) of the Hotel Paris s employees must be eligible for a merit increase or incentive pay that is tied to performance.
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?