which factor influence P&G to change package in asia
6. Complete the following MPS Record (15 points) Lot Size 130 Lead Time 1 Quantity on Hand 45 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Forecast 25 25 25 25 50 50 50 50 40 20 Customer Orders (booked) 30 20 5 8 2 Projected On-Hand Inventory MPS Quantity MPS start...
71 units of end item X are needed at the beginning of week 6, and another 30 units are needed at the beginning of week 8. Prepare a material requirements plan for component D. D can only be ordered in whole cases (50 units per case). One case of D is automatically received...
71 units of end item X are needed at the beginning of week 6, and another 30 units are needed at the beginning of week 8. Prepare a material requirements plan for component D. D can only be ordered in whole cases (50 units per case). One case of D is automatically received every...
How does resource scheduling tie to project priorities? no word limit required
Among the following choices, an operations manager might best evaluate political risk of a country by looking at which type of country ranking? A. based on cost of doing business B. based on corruption C. based on magnitude of government social programs D. based on...
Instead of comparing the salaries of Detroit autoworkers to foreign autoworkers to determine if Union labor prices are the cause of Detroit's financial woes, which of the following should be used? A. labor content per vehicle B. labor productivity C. total production D. A...
what volume is needed to provide a revenue of $23 000 per month?
how activity based costing can be used to make decisions and profitability of the business in a retail environment
The severity of T is 100 lost workdays per accident. The probabilities of the basic events are A 0.02, B 0.03, C 0.01, D 0.05, E 0.04, an
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?