Please open the attachment
Is there an operation that you commonly deal with that may benefit from the Poka-Yoke philosophy. Can you identify any non-value added waste in certain operations?
which of the following is not included in the approach for crashing projects?
Construction of a Safety and Infection Control Plan Paper You have been named the new Project Manager in charge of the construction of a large additional to an existing metropolitan hospital. You must create a construction plan that includes all areas of safety in construction and operations...
Cryolife http://www.cryolife.com/ questions in part of report project materials management:who are their suppliers? inventory: how do they control their inventory? Note: inventory in a service organization may be something other than physical products or maintenance items. For example,...
On which dimensions of quality does Dittenhoefers compete? How are these dimensions being threatened by the customer service areas?
What functions of the firm affect an MRP system? How?
A project requires the following steps sequenced as shown. Prepare a PERT chart and identify the critical path. Prepare a GANTT chart consistent with the PERT chart. What is the total elapsed time for the meal preparation? Prepare a meal with salad & pizza Step Description...
1. Eighty units of end item E are needed at the beginning of week 6. Three cases (30 units per case) of J have been ordered and one case is scheduled to arrive in week 3, one in week 4 and one in week 5. Note: J must be ordered by the case and B must be produced in multiples of 120 units....
A company has been producing a product for about a week, and wants to establish the learning curve for the product. They built 8 more units in the following times. Unit # Time to build (hours) 1 10 2 8 4 6.4 8 5.12 Is there a learning curve exhibited? ____________ If so, what is the...
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?