What effect does managerial decision making and leadership have on organizational ground rule changes?
Couser Material "Operating Systems" for Coimbatore Anna University Syllabus
1. Two types of cars were produced by a car manufacture in 2008. Quantities sold, price per unit, ad labor hours follow. What is the labor productivity for each car? Explain the problem(s) associated with the labor productivity. Quantity UNITS Deluxe car 4,000 units sold...
I need to construct a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for my project. Develop the WBS down several levels. Not all levels have to go to the same depth. Below is the "scope" that the WBS should be based on. Project Title: Bathroom Redecoration Project Start Date: Monday,...
substitute product of most concern for a cable TV distributor
Jeff- I must submit this assignment by 10:30PM PST. today. Can you PLEASE do it by then? Thx!
I am in a project management class and must do a project and every week turn in a part of the project. This week, a WBS must be done. Last week, I had done a project scope which I will paste below after the XXYY line. The WBS is the next step to the project Scope which entails a table of work...
Do you have the solutions for Project Management: The Managerial Process Gray 4 edition? 1.Chapter 4 Exercise 3- page 112 ** I need this solution ASAP by 9/19 even if you don t have solutions to 2 & 3 Develop a WBS for a project in which you are going to build a bicycle. Try to...
This assignment does not have to be more than 300 words, but it must answer the question in detail and have 3-4 cited resources(Journals, books) in APA style. Here is the assignment description: The role of the Project Manager (PM) is to manage the money, the customer interface, the...
Of the following data, please forecast forward the next 1 year and justify the steps taken. Please feel free to use any echnique you wish, or even event your own: Date NRx Jan 07 13068 Feb 07 11528 Mar 07 12956 Jun 07 12204 Jul 07 12455...
Ask a new Operations Management Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
The school board is trying to evaluate a new math program
introduced to second-graders in five elementary schools across
the county this year. A sample of the student scores on standardized
math tests in each elementary school yielded the following data:
Construct a c-chart for test errors, and set the control limits to contain
99.73% of the random variation in test scores. What does the chart tell
you? Has the new math program been effective?
- Data here: http://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Operations-Management/8352403-S623-The-school-board-is-trying-to-evaluate-a-new-math-program-intro/
- 2. What are the three main steps to implementing performance management? Can you provide an example and description of each?