the distance between Polaris and Earth in meters
A rifle is aimed horizontally at a target 52.0 away. The bullet hits the target 2.40 below the aim point What was the bullet's flight time?
1)A stone with a mass of 0.900kg is attached to one end of a string 0.900 m long. The string will break if its tension exceeds 60.0 N . The stone is whirled in a horizontal circle on a frictionless tabletop; the other end of the string remains fixed.Find the maximum speed the stone can attain...
A rifle is aimed horizontally at a target 51.0 away. The bullet hits the target 2.40 below the aim point.
A spring with 55 hangs vertically next to a ruler. The end of the spring is next to the 20- mark on the ruler.If a 3.0- mass is now attached to the end of the spring, where will the end of the spring line up with the ruler marks?
A chair of weight 105 lies atop a horizontal floor; the floor is not frictionless. You push on the chair with a force of = 35.0 directed at an angle of 43.0 below the horizontal and the chair slides along the floor.Using Newton's laws, calculate , the magnitude of the normal force that...
a gry is an old english measure for lenght, defined as 1/10 of a line, where line is another old English measure for lenght, defined as 1/12 inch. A common measure for length in the publishing business is a point, defined as 1/72 inch. What is an area of 0.50 gry squared in points squared? Round...
signal conversions 1. 19.00 mA passes through an I/P converter. Calculate the signal that comes out? 2. 28 gpm of a 20-30gpm converts to how many V IN A 10-30 V SIGNAL? 3. I/P converter has 8 psig coming out, how many mA are going in? 4. I/P converter has 11.8 psig coming out, how...
A stone is thrown vertically upward with a speed of 12.5 m/s from the edge of a cliff 95.0 m high How much later does it reach the bottom of the cliff
A rifle is aimed horizontally at a target 53.0 away. The bullet hits the target 2.10 below the aim point. a)What was the bullet's flight time? b)What was the bullet's speed as it left the barrel?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas