In the above problem, if the voltage between a and b is Vab = 4.80 Volts, find the voltage across the FIRST capacitor C1 in the circuit
a 40 kg child is in a swing that is attached to a rope 2m long. Find potential energy associated with the child relative to his lowest point when the ropes are horizontal
A sample of atoms that decay by alpha emission has a half-life of 100 min. How many alpha particles are emitted between t=50 min and t=200 min?
Please, can you answer question 3? Thank you
Ok please answer all of them, 1-4 i will pay 22 $ Thank you
A small immersion heater is rated at 300 W. Estimate how long it will take to heat a cup of soup (assume this is 250 mL of water) from 21.4 C to 48.6 C. a millimeter is a cubic centimeter.
Two identical objects, one light colored and the other dark colored, are at the same elevated temperature, 50 C. You now plop (yes, plop) them down in a dark, much cooler room. Which object will reach the room's temperature first?
A centrifuge is a common laboratory instrument that separates components of differing densities in solution. This is accomplished by spinning a sample around in a circle with a large angular speed. Suppose that after a centrifuge in a medical laboratory is turned off, it continues to rotate with...
Two plane mirrors are placed parallel to each other and 46 cm apart. An object is placed 20 cm from one mirror. Determine the (a) smallest, (b) second smallest, (c) third smallest (occurs twice), and (d) fourth smallest distance between the object and image of the object.
A diver 45.0 m deep in 10.0C fresh water exhales a .50-cm-diameter bubble. What is the bubble's diameter just as it reaches the surface of the lake, where the water temperature is 20.0C? Assume that the air bubble is always in thermal equilibrium with the surrounding water. answer...
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas