The 3.50 kg, 30.0-cm-diameter disk in the figure is spinning at 330 rpm.
use g = 9.8m/s2 for the following problem A block of mass 3.1 kg starts at rest and slides a distance "d" down a frictionless ramp inclined at 28*. The block compresses a spring that isresting on the ramp by 16 cm. The spring constant is 430 N/m. a. Calculate the...
A particle with charge and momentum , initially moving along the axis, enters a region where a uniform magnetic field extends over a width as shown in the figure. The particle is deflected a distance in the direction as it traverses the field. Determine the magnitude of the momentum.
It takes 23 hours 56 minutes and 4 seconds for the earth to make one revolution (mean sidereal day). What is the angular speed of the earth? 7.29 10-5 rad/s You are correct. Computer's answer now shown above. Your receipt no. is 168-623 Previous Tries Assume the earth is spherical....
6. A uniform bar AB, 4 m long and weighing 50 N is supported horizontally by cords fastened to its ends. The cord at B makes an angle of 30o with the vertical. A 200 weight is suspended 1 m from end A. Compute the tension T in the cord supporting the A end and the angle...
how many planets are there
I do not understand the work-energy principle when applied to objects on an inclined plane. I am writing my Matric exam on Friday. Any help? A single problem explaining the principles will do!
Can you enumerate the 5 LAWS OF EXPONENT. please....
20.4: If the field drops to zero in 0.0055s , what is the magnitude of the average emf induced in the loop?
20.2a: What is the flux through the loop's plane if it is parallel to the field?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas