Assume that all of the energy deposited is absorbed by the growth.
a ball mass m and density is tied with a string. oscillate under water. find the period of the oscollatioi
A 14.0 m uniform ladder weighing 490 N rests against a frictionless wall. The ladder makes a 61.0 angle with the horizontal.
for an electron to be confined to an nucleus, its deBroglie wavelenth would have to be less than 10 to the power -14m.What would be the kinetic energy of an electron confined to this region?
you buy a 60w light bulb in europe where the electricity is 240 v. if you use the light bulb at home in the united states how bright will it be relative to the 60w 120v lightbulbs? estimate how much power it will consume.
A global positioning system (GPS) tracker at their base camp shows the location of the first team as 42 km away, 25 north of west, and the second team as 35 km away, 36 east of north. When the first team uses its GPS to check the position of the second team, what does it give for the second...
Eight lights are connected in parallel to a 118 V source by two leads of total resistance 3 . If 240 mA flows through each bulb, what is the resistance of each? 1 What fraction of the total power is wasted in the leads? 2
Micro wave lengths
Explain why the motion of a piston in an automobile engine is approximately simple harmonic. *
the figure below, water flows through a horizontal pipe, and then out into the atmosphere at a speed of v1 = 14 m/s. The diameters of the left and right sections of the pipe are 5.5 cm and 3.0 cm. (a) What volume of water flows into the atmosphere during a 9 min period? m3 (b) What is the...
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas