what is 9inches in cent. when 1cm=0.39370
A 45 caliber handgun fires a 12.0 g at a speed of 330 m/s .Assuming it strikes an 80 kg person and ALL of the momentum,find the speed of the person just after impact.
A swimming pool has dimensions 26.0 m 7.0 m and a flat bottom. When the pool is filled to a depth of 2.10 m with fresh water, what is the force caused by the water on the bottom
A barbell of mass 22 kg is lifted 2.4 m in 2.0 s. How much work is done? What is the power?
what is the formula for velocity?
a woman who weighs 5.00 X 10 to the 2nd power N is leaning against a smooth vertical wall,as the drawing shows.Find a)Force FN(directed perpendicular to the wall)exerted on her shoulders by the wall and the b) Horizontal and c) vertical components of the force exerted on her shoes bye the ground
a jet transport has a weight of 1.00X10 to the 6th power N and is at rest on the runway.The two rear wheels are 15.0 m behind the front wheel,and the plane"s center of gravity is 12.6 m behind the front wheel.Determine the normal force exerted by the ground on a) front wheel b) each of...
a 51-kg woman runs up a flight of stairs in 5.0 s. Her net upward displacement is 5.0 m. Approximately, what average power did the woman exert while she was running? I don't need the answer, just a clue how to work it out or explanation. please, thank you (:
The model airplane in figure below is flying at a speed of 23 m/s on a horizontal circle of radius 17 m. The mass of the plane is 0.96 kg. The person holding the guideline pulls it in until the radius becomes 8 m. The plane speeds up, and the tension in the guideline becomes four times greater....
A child bounces a 57 g superball on the side- walk. The velocity change of the superball is from 21 m/s downward to 18 m/s upward. If the contact time with the sidewalk is 1 800 s, what is the magnitude of the average force exerted on the superball by the sidewalk? Answer in units of N.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas