Four lawn sprinkler heads are fed by a 1.9 cm diameter pipe. The water comes out of the heads at an angle of 31 to the horizontal and covers a radius of 8.6 m.(a) What is the velocity of the water coming out of each sprinkler head? (Assume zero air resistance.)(b) If the output diameter of each...
A Carnot engine performs work at the rate of 460 kW while using 710 kcal of heat per second. If the temperature of the heat source is 540 C, at what temperature is the waste heat exhausted
The 2.0-Hz waves from a speedboat's wake reach you 130 s after the 1.0-Hz waves generated by the same boat. How far away is the boat?
could you please help me? I cannot solve reif 8.1.
Please solve for me
a circular current loop made of flexible wire is located in a magnetic field. Describe three ways an emf can be induced in the loop
A projectile shot at an angle of 60 above the horizontal,strike a building 25m away at a point of 16m above the point of projection. Find the magnite and the direction of the velocity of the projectile as it strike the building
What is its potential energy when it is compressed a distance of 7.00
Two bullets are fired with horizontal velocity of 50m/s and 100m/s from two guns at the height of 19.6m. Will the bullet strike the ground ? if yes; then after how much time and which bullet will strick first?
If a charged particle moves in a straight line through some region of space, can you say that the magnetic field in that region is zero?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas