Consider the system shown in the figure with m1 = 25.00 kg, m2 = 10.20 kg, R = 0.18 m, and the mass of the uniform pulley M = 5.00 kg. Object m2 is resting on the floor, and object m1 is 4.00 m above the floor when it is released from rest. The pulley axis is frictionless. The cord is light, does...
how many moles are in 6.35 * 10^23 grams of NaCl?
a car maintains a constant speed v as it transverse the hill and valley
An astronaut is traveling in a space ship that has a speed of 0.99c relative to the Earth. The astronaut measures his pulse rate at 75 beats per minute. Signals generated by the pulse rate are radioed to Earth. What pulse rate does the Earth observer measure?
from 1700-1800, the greatest amount of sunspots recorded
What is the definition of toroidal solenoid?
A sound wave has a frequency of 718 Hz in air and a wavelength of 0.50 m. What is the temperature of the air?
A man strikes a long aluminum rod at one end. Another man at the other end with his ear close to the rod, hears the sound of the blow twice (once through the air and once through the rod), with a 332 ms interval between them. How long is the rod?
The empire State Building is about 400 Meters High. How much work must you do to climb the stairs to the top?
If you had 498 eggs, how many moles of eggs would you have? WebAssign will check your answer for the correct number of significant figures. 2
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas