A 27-g arrow is shot horizontally. The bowstring exerts an average force of 75 N on the arrow over a distance of 78cm. Determine, using the work-energy theorem, the maximum speed reached by the arrow as it leaves the bow.
Hi Does anyone know hoe to find the skin depth of Nioboium with a 633nm laser? Thanks
Find the critical angle for ice (n=1.31). In a very cold world, would fiber-optic cables made of ice be better or worse that those made of glass ? Why?
a proton accelerates from rest in a uniform electric field of 587 N/C. At some time later, its speed is 2.34*10^6 m/s. What is the magnification of the acceleration of the proton? How long does it take the proton to reach this speed? How far has it moved in this time interval? What is...
On a frictionless horizontal air table, puck A (with mass 0.248 kg) is moving toward puck B (with mass 0.375 kg), which is initially at rest. After the collision, puck A has velocity 0.123 m/s to the left, and puck B has velocity 0.655 m/s to the right.
An airplane traveling at v = 166 m/s emits a sound of frequency 5.50 kHz. At what frequency does a stationary listener hear the sound during each of the following times?
the two principle types of conduction cells in xylem are and ?
a hiker shouts toward a vertical cliff 465m away. The echo is heard 2.7s later. a. What is the speed of sound of the hikers voice in air? b. The wavelength of the sound is 0.750m. What is it's frequency? c. What is the period of the wave?
A force of 240.0 N causes an object to accelerate at 3.2 m/s^2. What is the mass of the object? 0.013 kg 75 kg 240 kg 786 kg
what are possible medeators of stress?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas