A spring with spring constant 12.0 hangs from the ceiling. A 410 ball is attached to the spring and allowed to come to rest. It is then pulled down 6.00 and released. What is the time constant if the ball's amplitude has decreased to 2.80 after 48.0 oscillations?
Question 1. (a)Design a counter based on the SN54/47LS76A JK FF to count from 0 to 12.(b)Design a counter to count from 0 to 31 using the same 74LS76A.
An electron e is released from rest on the central axis of a uniformly charged disk of radius R. The surface charge density on the disk is +4.0(10)^-6 C/m^2. I need the magnitude of the electrons initial acceleration if it is released at distance: (a) R (b)R/100 (c)R/1000 from the...
The current in the 13.8 resistor is 0.750 A. Find the current
The oxygen molecules and the nitrogen molecules at any one place in our atmosphere are at the same temperature. How do the root-mean-square speeds of the two molecules compare? a. N2 > O2 b. O2 > N2 c. same
1. Which one of the following frequencies of a wave in the air can be heard as an audible sound by the human ear? A. 0.10 Hz B. 10 Hz C. 1,000 Hz (my Answer) D. 100,000 Hz 2. If two waves with equal amplitudes and wavelengths travel through a medium in such a way that a particular...
Assuming the radius of diatomic molecules is approximately 1.0*10^-10m for what pressure will the mean free path in room-temperature (20 C) nitrogen be 4.6 m? a. 1.5 10-7 atm b. 4.9 10-8 atm c. 6.9 10-8 atm d. 2.2 10-7 atm...
HEAT CONDUCTION IN A ROD
A ball is moving at 4.5 m/s and has a momentum of 75 kg x m/s. What is the ball's mass?
what does the L Position mean in swimming
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas