What are the differences between colour spectra of the QD and the nanoparticles
A mass-on-a-spring system has a spring constant k = 416 N/m and a mass m = 0.56 kg. (a) If it is given an initial displacement of 0.24 m and then released, what is the initial potential energy of the oscillator?
The Figure shows a light horizontal beam ABC that is loaded by the force P = 100 N. The beam is held in a state of equilibrium by the pin-joint at A and the light cable that passes through a smooth pulley at D. The cable is attached to the beam at locations B and C.
A very long, solid, conducting cylinder of radius R carries a current along its length uniformly distributed throughout the cylinder. Which one of the graphs shown in Fig. 28.10 most accurately describes the magnitude B of the magnetic field produced by this current as a function of the distance...
A soccer ball is kicked at an angle of 30 degrees above the horizontal. The max height attained bt the ball is approximatley ?
The Denver Department of Parks and Recreation has asked a contractor to create a new jump. The jump is specified to have a take off ramp that is directed upward at an angle of 45 degrees from the horizontal. The jump length is specified to have a horizontal distance of 3.0 meters....
what is lewis dot structure for potasium florine
Need help with these physics questions. Please provide explanations with answers. 1. On February 20, 1962, John Glenn became the first American to orbit Earth. If John Glenn weighed 640 N on Earth's surface, a) how much would he have weighed if his Mercury spacecraft had (hypothetically)...
The batteries in a portable CD player are recharged by a unit that plugs into a wall socket. Inside the unit is a step-down transformer with a turns ratio of 1:12. The wall socket provides 110 V. What voltage does the secondary coil of the transformer provide?
50g of copper pellets are removed from a 300 degree C oven and immediately dropped into 200 mL of water at 25 degree C in an insulated cup.
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas