What is the mass density of copper if 5.4 cm3 has a mass of 48.4 g?
at what speed do the relativistic formulas for length and time intervals differ from classical values by 1%
why is listening to walkman more harmful than listening to monster
Demonstrate that the function defined by eq. (1) is a solution to eq (2). [Hint: Differentiate eq. (1) with respect to time to find v(t). Then find dv/dt and substitute it into eq (2).]"
If 30 g of hot water at 90 C is poured into a cavity in a very large block of ice at 0 C, what will be the final temperature of the water in the cavity
A beam resting on two pivots has a length of L = 6.00 m and mass M = 81.4 kg. The pivot under the left end exerts a normal force n1 on the beam, and the second pivot placed a distance l = 4.00 m from the left end exerts a normal force n2. A woman of mass m = 44.1 kg steps onto the left end of...
are there final examination solutions for bilkent university phys102 course
Can I find phys102 final examinations of bilkent university (TURKEY)
The side-view mirror of an automobile has a radius of curvature of 11.3 cm. The mirror produces a virtual image one-third the size of the object. How far is the object from the mirror?
A ferris wheel has a radius of 9 m set to move at 3 m/s. what would the force factor be at the bottom
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas