An ideal monatomic gas is contained in a cylinder with a movable piston. Initially, the gas is at pressure p_0 and temperature T_0, and the cylinder has volume V_0 . Calculate the work W done by the gas as it expands isothermally from V_0 to R_V V_0 . Express the work done in terms of p_0,...
What is the value of the product ? Use to find the uncertainty in the momentum of the particle.
what is the reletion between the magnetic force versus the the sin of the angle between the current carrying wire and the magnetic field acting on it
the plot of magnetic force versus current
what is the relation between the magnetic force and : 1-the current in a wire placed in a magnetic field 2-the length of a wire carrying current in a magnetic field 3-the sin of the angle between the current carrying wire and the magnetic field acting on it
what is the new scientific discovery at the moment?
Carlotas brother ramon is swinging back and forth on a swing. Which is true? a)At the bottom of his swing, Ramon's potential energy is a maximum and his kinetic energy is zero b)At the top of his swing, Ramon's potential energy is a maximum and his kinetic energy is zero c)At the...
How far from a 53.0 mm focal-length lens must an object be placed if its image is to be magnified 2.30X and be real?
Wise Judgment Scenario Choose one of the following scenarios and discuss how each of the five components of wise judgments can be applied to the scenario you have chosen. Then, make a decision based on the five components. Explain the rationale behind your decision. 1. A teenage girl is...
"Wise Judgment Scenario Choose one of the following scenarios and discuss how each of the five components of wise judgments can be applied to the scenario you have chosen. Then, make a decision based on the five components. Explain the rationale behind your decision. 1. A teenage...
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas