This current will produce a magnetic field that would be coming OUT of the page. The Induced Current therefore creates a magnetic field that OPPOSES the attempt to INCREASE the magnetic field! This is referred to as Lenz"s Law. How much work?
007 (part 2 of 2) 10.0 points What is the coecient of kinetic friction Between the block and the ceiling?
You must use the total resistance of the circuit for this calculation. Report: 1. For the first frequency that you collected data, and using R, r, XL and XC, draw to scale a phasor diagram to determine Z and . Make a second drawing for the second frequency for which you collected data. Assume...
3. What is the per cent difference between different ways of measuring the resonant frequency and that calculated in step 5 of the analysis?
By comparing the age-specific incidence for a given age group to the age-specific incidence of a similar group at younger age, the test provides a method of evaluating the key elements of the age distribution statistically: are there tumor sites for which incidences clearly increase at middle...
| |= | r || F | sin R r r Is torque a vector? Two forces, F1 and F2, act on different radii of a wheel, R1 and R2, at different angles 1 and 2. 1 is a right angle. If the axis is fixed, what is the net Torque on the wheel?
Hydrogen and helium atoms (also dark matter) In each nuclear reaction additional energy is released Some of the energy turns into photons (and neutrinos) This is what makes stars shine Some energy goes into the increased speed of the atoms How? The hydrogen and helium are the gas inside the...
Most of the atoms are hydrogen they get converted to helium first The Death of Stars Without the fuel to make things expand, gravity starts to crush the atoms closer and closer together How Long do Stars Live?
1: t T0 How close is this agreement?
1 foot. Q3. From my perspective how long is a meter stick that you are holding?
Ask a new Physics Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. Can you show me step by step how to solve this problem?:
- The Earth’s rate of rotation is constantly decreasing, causing the day to increase in duration. In the year 2000 the Earth takes about 0.548 s longer to complete 365 revolutions than it did in the year 1900.
- (a) What is the average angular acceleration of the Earth?
- (b) If this average acceleration remains constant, in what year will the Earths rotation come to rest?
2. I do not understand this Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory question. Can you help me set it up?
- A spherical balloon is made from a material whose mass is 3.00-kg. The thickness of the material is negligible compared to the 1.5-m radius of the balloon. The balloon is filled with helium (He) at a temperature of 305-degrees K and just floats in the air, neither rising nor falling. The density of the surrounding air is 1.19-kg/m^3. Find the absolute pressure of the helium gas